Do you have a strong desire to make a positive impact in your community? Do you see yourself thriving in a dynamic, constructive, and collaborative workplace? Then Families Forward might just be the place for you!
We are committed to making a difference in the Orange County community. Families Forward is a non-profit, community-based organization that provides housing, food, counseling, education and other support services to families and individuals facing homelessness in the Orange County, California area and provides programs to help such families and individuals become self-sufficient.
Our core values are the foundation of culture at Families Forward. We seek people who share a common commitment to integrity and excellence, and who demonstrate these five core values:
- Dignity: Honor each individual through an atmosphere of respect, trust and confidentiality.
- Empowerment: Inspire self-sufficiency through the development of courage, confidence and pride.
- Accountability: Accept responsibility for commitments and accomplishing our goals.
- Community Spirit: Realize our vision through teamwork, cooperation and collaboration.
- Hope: Share a belief in new beginnings and allowing dreams of the future to emerge.
See below to review current openings and application instructions. No employment inquiries via telephone please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Director of Finance – Last Updated 11.24.21
Families Forward offers academic internships in a variety of departments, including: Finance, Fund Development and Marketing & Communications, and Program & Operations. For more information on our internships, please contact our Volunteer Manager, Briana Iniestra, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 379-8373.