We offer food assistance Monday-Thursday, 10am-2pm. Families may receive food once a week, and diapers, once a month. No appointment is needed, but you must be registered to receive food.
All new, returning, and/or existing clients will be asked to register/re-register for the Food Pantry at the front desk. If you have any questions, please call (949) 552-2727 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need food assistance, please call us at (949) 552-2727.
Do You Need Food?
Food assistance, in the form of nonperishable items such as canned goods, rice and pasta, is available to single individuals, couples, and families residing in Orange County. When available, perishable items are offered. Essential infant supplies such as baby food and diapers may also be provided when available.
Food must be picked up at the Families Forward Food Pantry, located at 8 Thomas in Irvine. Driving Directions
To qualify, you must live in Orange County, provide Photo ID and register to participate. We are part of a network of food providers and do our best to stay current with all the food resources in Orange County. To meet your needs, we may refer you to another provider that is closer to your residence.
How to Apply
Register by visiting the front desk at Families Forward, located at 8 Thomas, in Irvine, Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm; 9:00 am – 1:00 pm on Fridays. We are closed Saturday and Sunday. If you plan to bring food home on the day you register, please note, the food pantry is only open Monday – Thursday from 10 am – 2 pm.
What Happens Next
Upon your arrival for food pick-up:
- You will provide Photo ID
- We will verify you are registered. If needed, you can register upon arrival.
- Present Letter of Consent, if applicable (if you will be having someone else pick up food for you)
Food Pantry FAQs
1. When is the Food Pantry available? At this time, you can pick up food once per week, Monday-Thursday, 10am-2pm.
2. What is the process for picking up food? You need to visit our front desk to register and provide Photo ID upon arrival.
3. Am I allowed to “shop” the Food Pantry? Due to safety reasons, clients are not permitted in the food pantry.
4. How often can I visit the Food Pantry? At this time, you may pick up food once per week and diapers once per month.
5. What areas do you serve? We serve all cities in Orange County.