Families Forward has created a Community Resource Guide with contact information and a summary of services that might be able to help you. Download the most current Community Resource Guide below.
- RefugeLink – Orange County “essential services locator app”
- Visit 211.org to locate a food pantry near you.
- Text FOOD to 877877 and receive a message back with a location closest to where school aged children can get free summer meals (breakfast and lunch).
- Visit ocfoodhelp.org to find food pantries in Orange County.
Click here for a list of career-based services and workshops in Orange County.
Click here for a list of resources for Military Veteran’s and their families.
Below are other local organizations that may be able to provide furniture and household good donations:
- Integrity House – 714-542-0855
- Salvation Army – 1-800-728-7825
- St. Vincent de Paul – 714-542-0448
- Laura’s House – (949) 361-3775
Please note that we are not affiliated with these organizations.
“The staff and volunteers at Families Forward are so understanding and respectful. They helped me find the right services to meet my needs.”